WHIMPSY b/w 2.0 


the works of, 

ANUSKA ALLEPUZ

illustrator

b. Spain

living in UK


We love the variety of textures & grit within her storybook world!

-E L








ABOUT

 
I grew up in Spain where I studied Fine Arts at the University of Salamanca. As far as I can remember I have always enjoyed drawing and writing stories, my work is driven by story-telling.   I graduated with Distinction in 2016 from the MA in Children’s Book Illustration at The Cambridge School of Art.  The MA in Children's book illustration has given me a great opportunity to experiment further with my work and even to create my first picture book as author and illustrator with Walker books.  'That fruit is mine!' Out in April 2018! Published by Walker books. ‘Little Green Donkey’ is my second book with Walker Books as author and illustrator. Already out in April 2019!  I have also illustrated a picture book with Nosy Crow 'A Bear is a Bear (except when he's not)' written by Karl Newson. Published in March 2018!! And my second book as an illustrator with Nosy Crow ‘What will you dream of tonight?’ written by Frances Stickley, will be published in September 2019!  I love exploring texture in my work, and use mixed media, including print-making, handmade stamps and stencilled shapes. I really like working with colour as well as with black and white images.  Professor,  -Associate Lecturer MA Children’s Book Illustration at The Cambridge School of Art. (2018-2019)  -Workshop in the UK Summer Art Programme 2016 at The Cambridge School of Art. (2016)


SITES:

https://belllomaxmoreton.co.uk/picture-books/anuska-allepuz

















B/W WHIMPSY  


the works of 

ANUSKA ALLEPUZ

illustrator

b. Spain

living in UK