Susy Pilgrim Waters

Check out the beautiful designs of,

SUsY PilGriM WATerS
 UK illustrator/ designer
living in Boston, MA

















ABOUT 

Susy has drawn since she could hold a pencil. She is an illustrator, designer and painter.
“I love being an Illustrator, each project, brings a new challenge and chance to explore and use ever evolving materials. I just wish there were more hours in a day.“I have a range of styles and approaches to my work. Sometimes a client will be quite specific about a particular piece that will give me a direction, or I am just sent the text and given free range! (well almost) I love to paint, used mixed media, wood, fabric, printing (wood cut, mono print) I am a huge ‘processor’, I like to keep a few sketch books going at the same time. Having completed murals for restaurants, the New York city library and other large scale commissions, nothing is too big or small for Susy to work on.Originally from England, SPW lives in Boston with her husband, Keith, their dog, Tillie, 2 cats and 2 bunnies. They have 2 children.

www.pilgrimwatersdesign.com











































































































 ______________________________________________________________


you just saw the Brilliant work of :



Susy Pilgrim Waters