Check out Maria Carluccio's new on-line store for great art, cards and such* LITTLE ACORN STUDIO
She is kill'in me with this great stuff^^^

#WATCHOUTPAULRAND 
(who she studied with, BTW)
#SHEISSHEDDINGIT,ASALWAYS.



She is an amazing Illustrator + Writer + Designer ^^^
 http://mariacarluccio.com/









 




 














Acorns start off small, ripe with possibility but they grow into gorgeous oak trees. I look at ideas the same way, they start off as a scribble or a bunch of words  and eventually they become beautiful objects people can enjoy. I created little acorn studio as a place where I can share theses special little nuggets of inspiration, a place where my ideas become unique products for children and adults alike.

-Maria Carluccio,
founder and creative director of little acorn studio.





ABOUT

I began my career as a graphic designer. One summer during my junior year in college I took summer course in Brisago Switzerland offered by Yale University. That experience changed my direction, it was my first time in Europe and I felt opened to the world in a way I had never felt before. The next year I returned to to work work in Italy after I graduated. I freelanced for Domus magazine as well as some ad agencies and design firms. Three years later I decided to return to the U.S., this time I focused my career on illustration which lead me to work for Hallmark cards in Kansas City, Missouri.

Today I live and work in Dobbs Ferry NY, a small town on the Hudson river, close to Manhattan. I am an illustrator and designer specializing in children’s books, gift products, textile and wall décor. I'm proud to have received many awards for my work over the years. It's been an amazing journey so far and I feel blessed to have a career that lets me do what I love most, create. Feel free to view an extensive portfolio as well as a list of some accomplishments at mariacarluccio.com.




































you just saw the brilliant works of :

MARIA CARLUCCIO 

                #JERSEYROCKS