Lasse Skarbovik

Cy Twombly he studied at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; herman miller, PARSON's school of design, the Art Students League, New York, where he met Robert Rauschenberg. At Rauschenberg’s encouragement, he attended Black Mountain College where he studied under Franz Kline,  gustav klimt, Robert Motherwell. and Ben Shahn.


10minBrainfood

Lasse Skarbovik
Artist

I was born in Norway, but have been living in Stockholm, Sweden since I graduated from Berghs School of Communication. I’m now a part of the Stockholm Illustration collective. Apart from my illustration work I have done several larger murals and paintings for interior and exhibitions. I spend all my summers in the Norweigan archipelago.





























































Studio

my house