Jonas Bergstrand

Cy Twombly he studied at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; herman miller, PARSON's school of design, the Art Students League, New York, where he met Robert Rauschenberg. At Rauschenberg’s encouragement, he attended Black Mountain College where he studied under Franz Kline,  gustav klimt, Robert Motherwell. and Ben Shahn.

Jonas Bergstrand

b. 1972. Stockholm


I knew early on that I wanted to work with something that would allow me to draw all day long.
After graduating from Forsberg's School of Design my freelancing started in a sheltered way in that I got to assist a former teacher. Hats off to Anders Lindholm for being a fantastic mentor.
In 2000 my good fortune continued as friends presented my portfolio to CIA in London and I was taken on. A landmark in my career that opened the door to a wide variety of exiting assignments.
I constantly find myself surrounded by brilliant people that I'm very proud to know and work with. You all know who you are.