Welcome to the imaginative land of, 

   
CALEF BROWN
Illustrator 




























ABOUT

I grew up in rural Vermont, upper west side Manhattan, row house Philadelphia, and suburban Boston. Some of the first stories I wrote and illustrated concerned such subjects as a giant pile of stinky dead fish, people driving tables and bathtubs, tiny Vikings who live in cereal boxes and this one time when I got my tongue stuck to a freezer box. I studied illustration at Pratt Institute and Art Center College of Design, but am a self- taught writer and poet. Four of my books were written during trips to India, the southern part of the country being my favorite place in the world. I live on the beautiful coast of Maine with my family. These days i’m working on new books that will be coming out in 2015, as well as lots of other projects, including my biography. Here’s what I have so far: 

Chapter 1 

I was born in a tree fort in Shreveport Louisiana, 
a breezy cabana with one of those fantastic lawns– the kind with gnomes and plastic swans.

http://www.calefbrown.com

http://www.calefbooks.com

HIS BOOKS ON AMAZON






























you just saw the brilliant works of :

CALEF BROWN  

Scroll Down and Visit has website below >>>>>>